The objectives of our Commission, History of Fire Services and CTIF, Museums and Documentation are:
- Assistance in the preparation of the fire brigade history in general and in special cases (thematic) for the members of the CTIF coordination.
- Certification of fire brigade museums, show collections, traditional rooms and archives. This should be a quality feature for the respective fire brigade museums and at the same time make CTIF known.
- Classification of fire brigade vehicles. This should be a quality feature for the respective fire brigade and their vehicle and at the same time make the CTIF known.
- Advising the fire brigades and associations in matters of fire brigade history and archiving.
- Administration of the CTIF Museum in Pribyslav with local museum staff
- Organization of an annual committee meeting
International leder: Peter Schmid (Austria / Österreich
Link til den internasjonale komiteen: http://www.ctif.org/history